International Sales Employee
Are you a strong communicator, open-minded, convincing in your approach and don't get rattled even in stressful situations? Are you perhaps looking for a new challenge? Then come and join SYNAXON’s international sales team!
- Quotation and order processing for our international partners
- Coordination with local logistics service providers
- Accepting and processing of RMAs/ returns
- Answering and responding to customers’ phone calls and emails
What will you need:
- Commercial training and/ or minimum two years of experience in this area
- Fluent written and spoken English required (native speaker level desirable) as well as very good German skills
- Good communication skills and customer-orientated approach
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Structured way of working and pragmatic approach to finding solutions
Benefits we offer:
- A varied and permanent position within an ambitious team
- A mentor from the team will accompany you throughout your induction (and beyond) and help you settle in
- Flat hierarchies and an attractive and modern work culture
- Working from home with hours to suit you
- A "self-service bar" for meals as well as a sports and health programme with our own fitness studio
- Options for salary optimisation (travel allowance etc.) directly with the start of the contract
About SYNAXON AG
With over 4,500 partners, SYNAXON AG is the largest IT service provider association in Europe. From our headquarters in Germany, we support our partners when it comes to purchasing, marketing, networking and expanding their know-how.
Wir finden es großartig, wenn unser Team wächst.
Our team is growing, and we’d love for you to join us as an International Sales Employee!
We look forward to receiving your CV and application by email, along with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date:
SYNAXON AG | Catharina Eckert | Human Resources | Tel.: 0 52 07 / 92 99-239 | email@example.com
Aus Gründen der besseren Lesbarkeit wird bei Personenbezeichnungen und personenbezogenen Hauptwörtern in dieser Stellenausschreibung die männliche Form verwendet. Entsprechende Begriffe gelten im Sinne der Gleichbehandlung grundsätzlich für alle Geschlechter.
Du hast Fragen zur
Karriere bei uns?